Restoring Functionality to Your Kitchen in No Time
Mr. Appliance offers kitchen appliance repair services to help your appliance work like new again as soon as possible. When you choose to repair your kitchen appliance with one of our skilled professionals, you can count on:
- Free estimates before your repair begins
- Upfront pricing so that you aren’t surprised by extra fees later on
- A workmanship and parts warranty for a full year from the date of service
- Uniformed appliance specialists who are experts in the field
- Punctuality because we value your time and schedule
Mr. Appliance® is here to repair any broken appliance in your kitchen, and restore comfort and convenience! Need help now? You can contact us or schedule service online.
Types of Kitchen Appliances We Repair
As the leading home appliance repair franchise in all of North America, we have been restoring functionality to our customers’ kitchens since 1996. We deliver quick, efficient, and effective services at all of our locations.
Let our technicians restore any of the following appliances for you:
- Refrigerator Repair: There is never a convenient time to deal with a broken refrigerator. If you notice excessive frost buildup, a leaky hose, or another problem, call Mr. Appliance.
- Freezer Repair: A well-functioning freezer is vital for keeping food fresh. From damaged door seals to inconsistent temperatures, we handle it all.
- Dishwasher Repair: When your dishes are consistently cloudy or still dirty after a cycle, you may need dishwasher service. We can help prevent ineffective wash cycles and damaging leaks.
- Oven, Stove, & Range Repair: Issues with these appliances can include burners that are not turning on, failure to heat to the right temperature, and a damaged self-cleaning function. Notice any of these malfunctions? Schedule an appointment.
- Ice Maker Repair: Common issues associated with ice makers or machines are clogged water filters and slow cube production. Mr. Appliance pros can fix those issues and other ice maker problems.
- Garburator Repair: Typical garburator issues include jams and clogged drains. Avoid potential injuries by leaving the repairs to the professionals.
- Microwave Oven Repair: Problems you might experience with your microwave oven include sparks inside the microwave and a damaged turntable. Our technicians can fix that for you.
- Kitchen Exhaust Fan Repair: Incorrect range hood configuration may lead to issues. If you notice poor kitchen exhaust fan performance or strange noises coming from the vent hood fan motor, give us a call.
- Wine Cooler / Refrigerator Repair: If your wine cooler doesn't keep wine bottles at precisely the right temperature, it can dampen your wine-drinking experience. Prevent this with proper maintenance.
- Trash Compactor Repair: Common issues with trash compactors include overfilling, a jammed door or drawer, and trapped food particles. Avoid odors and more by having your trash compactor repaired today.
- Outdoor Kitchen Appliance Repair: We can fix your outdoor kitchen problems by repairing and maintaining your grill, dishwasher, refrigerator, or any other outdoor appliance you have!
Brands That We Service
Does your kitchen have appliances from multiple brands that are malfunctioning? No problem. We provide service for a variety of brands including the following.
- Refrigerators: Samsung, LG, KitchenAid, Kenmore, GE, Whirlpool, Maytag
- Freezers: Kelvinator, Revco, GE, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Samsung, LG
- Dishwashers: Bosch, KitchenAid, Maytag, Whirlpool, GE
- Ovens, Stoves, & Ranges: Whirlpool, Maytag, Dacor, Frigidaire, GE, KitchenAid, Thermador
- Ice Makers: Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Samsung, Frigidaire
- Garburators: InSinkErator, Whirlaway, KitchenAid
- Microwave Ovens: GE, Samsung, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Maytag
- Kitchen Range Hoods: Cavaliere, Broan, Kobe
- Wine Coolers: Everstar, Vino Veritas, Cuisinart, Caple, Vissani
Don’t see your appliance’s brand? No worries. We repair even more brands than what are listed. Contact your local Mr. Appliance service professional to learn more.
Call Today to Schedule Your Kitchen Appliance Repair
For kitchen appliance repair that you can trust, call Mr. Appliance or schedule an appointment online.