Appliance Care Guides
You want your appliances to last a long time—and we are here to help. Our appliance experts can help you keep your appliances running smoothly. These tips can help save you time, extend the life of your appliances, and help them run more efficiently. Throughout the life of your appliances, you will probably troubleshoot an issue at some point or another. Read our disclaimer for complete details about the information we present in this section of the site. Remember we are only a phone call away!
Additional Resources for Your Safety
Remember: Safety First
- Always unplug the appliance first;
- Watch out for sharp edges—especially on dryers;
- Never wear jewelry of any type while working on equipment;
- Tie back long hair;
- Ensure that your work area has ample lighting;
- Wear steel-toed safety shoes; and
- Lift appliances using your legs and not your back.
Specialty Tools You Can Use
- Hose Pinch-Off Pliers
- Hose Clamp Pliers
- Snap Ring Pliers
- Spanner Wrench
- Nut Driver Set
- Wire Stripper
- Clamp-On Ammeter
- Volt-Ohm-Amp Meter
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester
- Test Leads & Jumper Wires
- Wrench Set
If you find that you need professional help along the way, call (888) 988-5597 as soon as possible!