For this project you will need:
- 2×4 framing wood
- Rough cut planks
- 1 1/2 flat-head nails
- Wood glue
- 1 1/2 or 2 inch dry-wall screws
- Various drill bits
- Wood saw
- Plywood for sign
- Carriage bolts and wing nuts
Here is a great recipe for some old fashioned lemonade to sell at your stand! Be sure to keep plenty of ice and cups handy, because once people get a taste of this refreshing drink, they’re sure to come back for more! It makes about eight cups, so increase the recipe accordingly for how big you want your batch.
- 12 large lemons (for three cups of juice)
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups white sugar (to taste)
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 tray of ice cubes (about 14 cubes)
1. Juice eleven of the lemons – they should yield about 3 cups of lemon juice. Pour the juice into a large pitcher through a strainer to get rid of any seeds and pulp.
2. Slice the remaining lemon into slices and remove any seeds. Set aside.
3. Stir 1-1/2 cups of sugar into the lemon juice until it fully dissolves. Add the water and stir to combine. Adjust the sugar and water to taste if necessary.
4. Empty a tray of ice cubes into the pitcher and add the lemon slices.