That’s why proper care and maintenance are essential to ensure the longevity of your walk-in freezer, as are reliable repairs when you notice something isn’t right.
Expert Appliance Help Is Just a Phone Call Away
Waiting longer to schedule your walk-in freezer repair service can make the issue significantly worse.
Call on the professionals at Mr. Appliance® at the first sign of a problem with your commercial walk-in cooler. We provide you with dependable commercial walk-in freezer repair service and work with your schedule to ensure minimal disruptions.
Our repair parts and labour are backed by a one-year quality guarantee. We also offer upfront, flat-rate pricing with no overtime charges or hidden fees!
Call us today for the reliable commercial walk-in freezer repair you need.
Common Walk-In Freezer Issues We Repair
When your walk-in freezer stops working as it should, count on the experts at Mr. Appliance for fast and efficient repair. We service a wide range of commercial walk-in freezer and cooler types with problems such as the following:
- Lack of Power: A tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse may be the cause of the power outage to your walk-in freezer. You could also have wiring issues or a control board problem. Luckily, Mr. Appliance experts are great at diagnosing the issue and repairing it efficiently.
- Temperature Too High: A walk-in freezer that’s overloaded with product or has frost buildup on the evaporator may start getting too warm. Walk-in freezers or coolers that are excessively used (with frequent door openings) can also experience this problem.
- Motor Running Constantly: If the motor of a walk-in freezer runs constantly, this indicates a possible refrigerant leak or a leak elsewhere that is allowing cooled air to escape. This problem is bad for the appliance and your energy bill and should be addressed right away.
- Ice Buildup: Ice buildup on the air vent or evaporator coils in a walk-in freezer indicates at least one underlying problem and the need for professional maintenance. Call your local Mr. Appliance service professional to discover the issue.
- Ice in the Drain Pan: A clogged drain line or defective heater can cause ice to accumulate in the drain pan of a commercial walk-in freezer. This issue should be repaired by a professional to avoid compromising your frozen inventory.
We Deliver Fast & Reliable Service on Your Schedule
A broken walk-in cooler or freezer is more than just an inconvenience when you have a business to run. Let our appliance professionals diagnose the problem as quickly as possible, and make the repairs you need on your schedule.
To learn more about our walk-in freezer repair service or if you need other commercial kitchen appliance repairs, call your local Mr. Appliance professional or schedule an appointment online.